Sunday, August 05, 2007

The Big Apple


Dear all,

Every time I fly, I leave a piece of myself behind. If you think about it, I haven’t stayed in one place for more than 2 years during the last 5 years. It is all very tiring, but it is worth it when you are looking for your place on this planet like me.

I arrived in New York last Friday. I am staying in a hotel now until my furniture arrives. I will be living in the Upper West Side near Central Park. I love the area. I showed it to a friend of mine and she liked it as well.
Yesterday, I walked around the city, to explore my new home. The city is crazy, so alive and I like it. The only thing I will have to get used to, are the tourists. They are everywhere. You see that I don’t consider myself to be a tourist here anymore. I am a local now.

I already have a lot of plans for the weekends to come. The first two weekends of September I will be having visitors. The weekends before, I will be busy buying the necessary stuff for my appartment. And during the weekdays, I will be working of course.
I have been working for two months only and I could use some holidays. The last month has been so exhausting. Having to prepare everything for my move. The coming weeks will be the same, but at least the end is in sight.

A big congratulations to Bjorn and Sara who are expecting their first child. I am so happy for you guys. The same goes for Kim and Inneke. Too bad I am not going to be there to watch your bellies expand.

A big hello to all family living in Australia. Sorry I could not make it in Spain. I hunger for news of you all.

Take care all of you and I will keep you posted on my life in the Big Apple.

Rudi
My number number +1-917-207-3819

4 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rudi -

WOW you found the Big Apple that fast? That look Huge? I wonder if it has a BIG worm in it too?

Regards,
Kole

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

longchamp outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, christian louboutin outlet, louis vuitton, jordan shoes, nike air max, louboutin pas cher, longchamp pas cher, burberry pas cher, prada outlet, gucci handbags, christian louboutin shoes, polo outlet, replica watches, nike free run, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin uk, prada handbags, nike free, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, louis vuitton, jordan pas cher, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors pas cher, longchamp outlet, air max, polo ralph lauren outlet online, oakley sunglasses, sac longchamp pas cher, nike air max, nike outlet, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, kate spade outlet, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, nike roshe, polo ralph lauren, tiffany and co

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

mcm handbags, timberland boots, hollister, converse, instyler, asics running shoes, nfl jerseys, jimmy choo outlet, ralph lauren, hermes belt, north face outlet, north face outlet, lululemon, herve leger, louboutin, vans outlet, gucci, celine handbags, hollister, beats by dre, nike roshe run, chi flat iron, ferragamo shoes, p90x workout, hollister clothing, iphone cases, baseball bats, babyliss, longchamp uk, mont blanc pens, nike air max, oakley, mac cosmetics, lancel, reebok outlet, ray ban, valentino shoes, bottega veneta, new balance shoes, soccer shoes, nike air max, nike huaraches, soccer jerseys, insanity workout, converse outlet, abercrombie and fitch, nike trainers uk, ghd hair, wedding dresses, vans

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

karen millen uk, doudoune moncler, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, swarovski crystal, ugg, links of london, ugg uk, swarovski, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, toms shoes, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, hollister, juicy couture outlet, ugg pas cher, supra shoes, moncler, replica watches, moncler outlet, pandora uk, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, marc jacobs, moncler, moncler outlet, canada goose, canada goose outlet, canada goose, canada goose outlet, wedding dresses, canada goose jackets, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler uk, coach outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home