Sunday, November 30, 2008

Winter


Hi all,

Winter came earlier than last year. I was able to catch a few glimpses of the beautiful fall colors. I don't know when it usually gets cold in New York as it is only my second winter here. All I can say that we already some pretty cold days.

What happened during the last few weeks?
I had a blast on Halloween. I spent at a friend's place who had bought helium balloons and lots of wigs. This in combination with alcohol...well...the picture says enough, right?



Work has been extremely busy. The workload exploded. Upon my return from Belgium, I had to start preparing my business trip to Mexico. I had to go with two of my colleagues to deliver a seminar. We were lucky as we left on Saturday and only conducted the seminar on Tuesday, so we had two days to relax. Since I already saw the city in May with Guevarra (remember), I was the guide for Christine and Stephanie. The first day we stayed in Mexico City and the next one we visited Teotihuacan. This last site dumbstruck me the same way it did the first time. Always worth to visit.

All the hard work paid off (mentally at least) by receiving an excellent review by my most important client. Now we are waiting for the financial aspect of this review...and my guess I will have to wait a long time. Anywho...

The Twilight mania is over...for me at least. I saw the movie after months of waiting. The movie was not that bad but the book is ten times better. I heard the books made their way over the ocean and are apparently flooding the stores in good old Belgium. Good luck!



Thanksgiving is over as well. Too much food for me but it was worth it. Too bad I had to work the next day.


Now I am off till December 8th. I still had 5 days left and since I cannot take any days for X-mass and New Year's, I took them now. My mother, previously named Conchita in other posts, decided to pay me a visit. Last Wednesday, while getting out of bed with her left foot first, she picked up the phone and called the travel agencies to book a ticket to the Big Apple. I bet she just wants to do her X-mass shopping here. We will see...

For people on the northern hemisphere, dress warmly. For my friends on the southern hemisphere, enjoy summer!!! I envy you.

Take care,

Rudi

5 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Youuuuuuu......
I just saw that the "Crepúsculo" poster is in Spanish..... did you came here? you don't say anything about it in your post...
Here in Spain we're covered in snow!!

Have fun!
Lorena.

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

mcm handbags, timberland boots, hollister, converse, instyler, asics running shoes, nfl jerseys, jimmy choo outlet, ralph lauren, hermes belt, north face outlet, north face outlet, lululemon, herve leger, louboutin, vans outlet, gucci, celine handbags, hollister, beats by dre, nike roshe run, chi flat iron, ferragamo shoes, p90x workout, hollister clothing, iphone cases, baseball bats, babyliss, longchamp uk, mont blanc pens, nike air max, oakley, mac cosmetics, lancel, reebok outlet, ray ban, valentino shoes, bottega veneta, new balance shoes, soccer shoes, nike air max, nike huaraches, soccer jerseys, insanity workout, converse outlet, abercrombie and fitch, nike trainers uk, ghd hair, wedding dresses, vans

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

karen millen uk, doudoune moncler, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, swarovski crystal, ugg, links of london, ugg uk, swarovski, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, toms shoes, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, hollister, juicy couture outlet, ugg pas cher, supra shoes, moncler, replica watches, moncler outlet, pandora uk, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, marc jacobs, moncler, moncler outlet, canada goose, canada goose outlet, canada goose, canada goose outlet, wedding dresses, canada goose jackets, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler uk, coach outlet

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger chenlili said...

superdry clothing
mont blanc pens
michael kors outlet
tory burch outlet online
oakley sunglasses
ugg outlet
coach outlet
louboutin
doudoune canada goose
canada goose jackets
201711.23chenjinyan

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ghd hair straighteners
louboutin pas cher
converse all stars
moncler
michael kors handbags
eyeglasses
kate spade uk
asics gel
adidas shoes
coach outlet online
2018.1.23chenlixiang

 

Post a Comment

<< Home